I'm interested in taking a night-time helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip while visiting in a few months. I recall seeing Samantha Brown use Maverick Helicopter on an old episode of her show. Anyone ever use them or a different company to fly over the strip at night? Any feedback would be appreciated!
Helicopter Tour over Las Vegas Strip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 A day in Dallas
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 12 Door County Suggestions
- 13 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 14 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 15 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 16 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?