Have seen a lot of positive reviews and quite a few negatives for most of the tour operators. Hubby and I staying at the El Tovar for 2 nights and want an aerial view. Don't want to spend a ton of $$ and have a bad experience. Thoughts?
Helicopter Tour From GC over rim - Which Vendor
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 2 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 3 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 9 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 12 Is the New York subway safe?
- 13 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 14 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 15 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 16 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 Skiing New Mexico
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 22 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 23 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)