Hi! I'm considering a 5-day trip to Albuquerque and Durango, CO. We will probably only spend about a day and a half in Albuquerque. I am planning on going to Sandia Peak for some hiking one day and just touring around the old downtown area of Albuquerque the rest of the time. My question is about the heat in July. I know the average temp is 92 degrees, but I don't have a good idea of whether 92 is sweltering in New Mexico or pretty tolerable for hiking/outside activities. I'm from the east coast, but last year we were in LA when it was 107... that was the hottest heat I've ever felt. Sun beating down on us. Should I expect the same in Aluquerque?
Heat in Albuquerque
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?