Hi! I'm considering a 5-day trip to Albuquerque and Durango, CO. We will probably only spend about a day and a half in Albuquerque. I am planning on going to Sandia Peak for some hiking one day and just touring around the old downtown area of Albuquerque the rest of the time. My question is about the heat in July. I know the average temp is 92 degrees, but I don't have a good idea of whether 92 is sweltering in New Mexico or pretty tolerable for hiking/outside activities. I'm from the east coast, but last year we were in LA when it was 107... that was the hottest heat I've ever felt. Sun beating down on us. Should I expect the same in Aluquerque?
Heat in Albuquerque
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 3 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston