Hi! I'm considering a 5-day trip to Albuquerque and Durango, CO. We will probably only spend about a day and a half in Albuquerque. I am planning on going to Sandia Peak for some hiking one day and just touring around the old downtown area of Albuquerque the rest of the time. My question is about the heat in July. I know the average temp is 92 degrees, but I don't have a good idea of whether 92 is sweltering in New Mexico or pretty tolerable for hiking/outside activities. I'm from the east coast, but last year we were in LA when it was 107... that was the hottest heat I've ever felt. Sun beating down on us. Should I expect the same in Aluquerque?
Heat in Albuquerque
View all United States activity »
- 1 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 4 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 10 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 pa to az
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!