My friend and I will be driving from Big Sur to LA in August and are wanting to stop at the Hearst Castle. We only have time for one tour. Preliminary research has people saying two different things: 1) First timers should do the Grand Rooms tour and then 2) The Grand Rooms tour is crowded and too short (not enough rooms).
I'd love to get some other perspectives so we can choose which tour to take. We're late 30's - early 40's women, no kids. We are artist types and love historical things, architecture, costumes, etc.
We'll be there too early for the evening tour, unfortunately. Should we follow everyone's advice and do the Grand Rooms tour, despite the crowds and few rooms? Or should we go crazy and see the Upstairs rooms or the Cottages & Kitchens.
I very much appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ● 연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 http://celluriadenmark.com/elysian-invigorating-daily-moisturizer/
- 3 카지노온라인 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 4 http://fitnesssteer.com/alpha-levo-energize/
- 5 오션릴게임 △卍접_속: ktx449.컴 ◆
- 6 4 days road trip southern New England
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 http://maleenhancementshop.info/xtend-xr/
- 9 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/endovex/
- 10 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 11 http://maleenhancementshop.info/andro-no2/
- 12 http://www.supplementrail.com/vibrant-c-skin-cream/
- 13 http://maleenhancementshop.info/xtend-xr/
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 16 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 17 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 18 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 19 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 20 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 21 USA family tour
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 24 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 25 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?