I feel a little silly posing thing but has anyone had any experience with any of the retreat tour companies in Sedona, Arizona, possibly with a healing slant?
I recently was diagnosed with cancer and am looking for a getaway with some focus on healing, whether it is visiting with actual healers or just doing healing things that may help me cope/recover. I will be going for a weekend in September.
I am interested in something like the Sedona Vortex Retreats company. https://www.sedonavortexretreats.com/sedona-retreats/
I've read on other forums that there are a lot commercialized businesses and some of the services they offer may be "junk." So obviously I am both skeptical but also hopeful to have restful, meaningful trip where I can refocus my intention on healing and self-care.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lift-make-serum/
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 5 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 10 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 11 Driving CA 395
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 14 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 15 Glacier National Park 2018
- 16 Hawaii wedding
- 17 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 18 Adirondacks trip repot
- 19 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 20 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 21 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 22 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 23 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later