I feel a little silly posing thing but has anyone had any experience with any of the retreat tour companies in Sedona, Arizona, possibly with a healing slant?
I recently was diagnosed with cancer and am looking for a getaway with some focus on healing, whether it is visiting with actual healers or just doing healing things that may help me cope/recover. I will be going for a weekend in September.
I am interested in something like the Sedona Vortex Retreats company. https://www.sedonavortexretreats.com/sedona-retreats/
I've read on other forums that there are a lot commercialized businesses and some of the services they offer may be "junk." So obviously I am both skeptical but also hopeful to have restful, meaningful trip where I can refocus my intention on healing and self-care.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 2 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 5 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 6 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Rhode Island Get Away
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Carmel CA lodging
- 23 Driving CA 395
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?