Finally getting to go to California......a little later than planned but excited, nevertheless. Flying into SF, renting a car, then heading south to Monterey for 3 days, then down to Paso Robles for 2 days (near Cambria) to see Heart castle, elephant seals, wineries, then over to Yosemite Lodge At The Falls for 2 nights, then back to San Francisco for 4 nights. Tried to reserve a Green Room at Yosemite Lodge but was advised only 2 green rooms on the whole property and none were available. Can anyone recommend a building that has been renovated and is pleasant?. Read a lot of negative comments about old tired rooms. Also, any other suggestions for must see sites or restaurants, would be very welcome. Have booked Alcatraz Tour in SF, Heart Castle in Cambria and planning on the Aquarium in Monterey.
Heading to California on Thursday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 4 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 9 Union Square area restaurant
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 19 New York Food Tours
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Arches National Park in a day
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria