We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle beach
- 2 "Fitness" vacations
- 3 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 8 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 9 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 10 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 11 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 12 Boston Food Tour
- 13 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 14 Help plan my trip please
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 16 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 17 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 18 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 19 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 22 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 25 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?