We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Hawiian Cruises, HELP!
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 17 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 18 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 23 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown