We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Free Books & Ebooks Download
- 2 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 3 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 4 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 5 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 8 Southwest US
- 9 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 12 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 13 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 14 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 15 Glacier to Banff
- 16 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 17 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 18 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 19 Boston to see Sargent works
- 20 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 21 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 22 Harlem, NY
- 23 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 24 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 25 Washington DC - where to stay & commute