We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 car rentals in San Diego
- 2 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 3 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 4 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 7 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 10 Angels Landing
- 11 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 12 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 13 First time visit to California
- 14 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 15 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 18 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 19 Touring Hearst Castle
- 20 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 San Francisco
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip