We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Tulip time
- 3 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Buying wine New York City
- 5 Classic Leather jackets for men and women at very cheap price
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 8 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 9 Cape Cod visit in August
- 10 Nashville Public Transportation
- 11 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 12 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 13 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 14 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 18 8 day trip to Florida
- 19 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 20 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 23 carmel vs. monterey california
- 24 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 25 Best restaurant in Little Italy?