We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Train from east cost to west coast
- 4 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 5 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Arches or Zion?
- 8 Route 66
- 9 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 12 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 15 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 16 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 17 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 20 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 21 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 25 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)