We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer-review/
- 4 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 5 Patrons may just admire the fact that
- 6 http://musclegainfast.com/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/ultra-fast-garcinia/
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 9 http://myfitnessfact.com/niacin-max/
- 10 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luna-bella-collagen-serum/
- 11 muscles all over your body at as soon
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 13 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 14 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 15 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 16 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 17 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 20 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 25 Redwoods National Park