We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Hawiian Cruises, HELP!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 3 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 4 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 5 Dinner in Miami
- 6 Orlando to Savannah
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 17 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary