We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 2 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 3 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 US Trip
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Bryce and Zion planning
- 8 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 9 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 10 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 11 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 12 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 13 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 14 Ohio to NYC
- 15 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 18 4 days road trip southern New England
- 19 Philly Itinerary Help
- 20 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 21 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 22 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Boston with baby
- 25 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio