We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 2 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 3 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 4 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 10 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 11 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 12 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 13 Kids Vacation Place
- 14 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Day in Spokane
- 19 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 20 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 21 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 Desert Southwest
- 24 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 25 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West