We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW IMAGE@YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 9 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 12 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 13 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 14 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 15 Short Notice
- 16 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 17 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 20 Inn at Key West
- 21 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!