We are trying to plan a trip to Hawaii for the first time. We want to see so much and all the islands all seem to offer such different things,How do you choose?
We were thinking of a cruise between the islands. That way we don't have to check into and out of hotels and we wouldn't have to check into the airports for intra-island flights, wasting so much precious time.
We haven't been able to find anyone who has done this and would like to hear about SOMEONES experiences.
Anyone out there???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 2 Food Tours
- 3 North Truro, Ma
- 4 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 5 Top Ten Jobs If You Love To Travel
- 6 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 7 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 8 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 9 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 12 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 13 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 14 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 15 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 16 NYC to Washington by train
- 17 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 18 I Which Road trip with kids from OK to take: east coast or South
- 19 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 20 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 21 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 22 Maine 5 days
- 23 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 24 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 25 Yellowstone with no reservations?