Aloha! We'll be spending about 15 days in Hawaii after our September wedding. I used to live on the Big Island and know Maui quite well so we'll be going to both of those islands plus Kaua (I've never been to that island). My thought was to start off on Maui then Kauai then head to the Big Island (Kona coast). My finance has never been to Hawaii. Our idea was to spend 5 days each on Maui and Kauai then our final four nights on the Big Island. Does that seem like enough time or should we limit our time between two islands only? Our main goal is relaxation with some daytime excursions. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
Hawaiian Honeymoon Itinerary Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Philly
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 11 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 NYC IN AUGUST
- 16 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Will have five days in Savannah
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 25 Itinerary opinions