Aloha! We'll be spending about 15 days in Hawaii after our September wedding. I used to live on the Big Island and know Maui quite well so we'll be going to both of those islands plus Kaua (I've never been to that island). My thought was to start off on Maui then Kauai then head to the Big Island (Kona coast). My finance has never been to Hawaii. Our idea was to spend 5 days each on Maui and Kauai then our final four nights on the Big Island. Does that seem like enough time or should we limit our time between two islands only? Our main goal is relaxation with some daytime excursions. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
Hawaiian Honeymoon Itinerary Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 WISCONSIN
- 12 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 13 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!