Aloha! We'll be spending about 15 days in Hawaii after our September wedding. I used to live on the Big Island and know Maui quite well so we'll be going to both of those islands plus Kaua (I've never been to that island). My thought was to start off on Maui then Kauai then head to the Big Island (Kona coast). My finance has never been to Hawaii. Our idea was to spend 5 days each on Maui and Kauai then our final four nights on the Big Island. Does that seem like enough time or should we limit our time between two islands only? Our main goal is relaxation with some daytime excursions. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
Hawaiian Honeymoon Itinerary Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 New York City and New England
- 5 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)