Aloha! We'll be spending about 15 days in Hawaii after our September wedding. I used to live on the Big Island and know Maui quite well so we'll be going to both of those islands plus Kaua (I've never been to that island). My thought was to start off on Maui then Kauai then head to the Big Island (Kona coast). My finance has never been to Hawaii. Our idea was to spend 5 days each on Maui and Kauai then our final four nights on the Big Island. Does that seem like enough time or should we limit our time between two islands only? Our main goal is relaxation with some daytime excursions. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
Hawaiian Honeymoon Itinerary Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Denver in a half day
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL