Greetings Fellow Travelers!
I desperately need your help, advice, and guidance in planning the perfect honeymoon! We are super excited to be going to Hawaii on our honeymoon (flights are booked!), but we need some help with where to stay, what to do, etc.
We are going for eleven nights total- 4 nights in Oahu and 7 nights in Maui.
We were thinking of staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Oahu. We have heard good things about that hotel and a friend recommended it, but any thoughts on it are appreciated. We love the idea that it is right on the beach because we are definitely outdoorsy people. We want to visit Pearl Harbor, the North Shore, and possibly Diamond Head and the Dole Pineapple plant.
As for Maui, we are a bit torn about where to stay. We have heard the the Grand Wailea is amazing but it's also pricey. So we were considering staying there for a couple days and then going to another area of Maui. We read staying at a place in Hana for a night or two was nice and relaxing so perhaps the Travaasa Hana hotel? Or Should we just stay there a night and head to the Kaanapali area? We want a relaxing time and don't want to be traveling all day every day but we are willing to move around a bit if it's worth it.
We also recently got our scuba diving certification so we definitely wanted to do a few dives while we are there. We heard that Maui is far superior to diving in Oahu. Any companies you guys recommend using or great dive sites?
Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated! Please Please Please respond with any tips or advice you have!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 2 4 days road trip southern New England
- 3 Sedona: Enchantment Resort or Otherwise?
- 4 Vegas - Zion - Sedona ?
- 5 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 6 Philly Itinerary Help
- 7 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Need cool place to stay in Sedona without breaking the bank
- 10 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 14 California in July - need itinerary help please
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 20 Boston with baby
- 21 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 22 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 23 Sacramento Hotel
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
Greetings Fellow Travelers!