Looking for guidance. I have two kids aged 7 and 4. We wish to do a week's vacation in Summer in Hawaii. Should we head to the Disney Resort or Maui? One of the main criteria for us is ability to leave kids by themselves for some time during the day. Seems like Disney resort may have options for it. But if Maui offers similar resorts we would rather head there. Please provide guidance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 5 days in Colorado
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 6 40th in Key West
- 7 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 8 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 13 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 16 What to do in San Diego
- 17 Nashville
- 18 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 19 Beaches in Florida
- 20 fort lauderdale
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 24 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP