Looking for guidance. I have two kids aged 7 and 4. We wish to do a week's vacation in Summer in Hawaii. Should we head to the Disney Resort or Maui? One of the main criteria for us is ability to leave kids by themselves for some time during the day. Seems like Disney resort may have options for it. But if Maui offers similar resorts we would rather head there. Please provide guidance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 2 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 8 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 9 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 south west family trip itinerary
- 12 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 14 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 15 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 16 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 17 wasting time around JFK
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 20 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas