Looking for guidance. I have two kids aged 7 and 4. We wish to do a week's vacation in Summer in Hawaii. Should we head to the Disney Resort or Maui? One of the main criteria for us is ability to leave kids by themselves for some time during the day. Seems like Disney resort may have options for it. But if Maui offers similar resorts we would rather head there. Please provide guidance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 paris tour
- 2 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 3 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 4 Boston Ideas
- 5 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 6 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 9 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 10 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 11 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 12 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 13 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 14 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 15 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 16 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 17 Lake Champlain, VT
- 18 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 19 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 20 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 21 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 22 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 23 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 Withdrawing cash to buy a car