Looking for guidance. I have two kids aged 7 and 4. We wish to do a week's vacation in Summer in Hawaii. Should we head to the Disney Resort or Maui? One of the main criteria for us is ability to leave kids by themselves for some time during the day. Seems like Disney resort may have options for it. But if Maui offers similar resorts we would rather head there. Please provide guidance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Weather in Chicago
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Dining in St. Louis
- 14 AR State Parks
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Help me with this
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 23 JFK Terminal 8
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 California Trip