I love Hawaii, my husband are lucky enough to travel there quite often. However, I have earned two tickets off a Southwest Airlines. As much as I would like to head back to Hawaii, Southwest Air doesn't fly in that direction. I live in AZ. so air fare really isn't that much to go to Hawaii. Would like to use the tickets to go east. Will I be disappointed in the keys? I already know about the beaches, I just can't help thinking how much I would rather be in Hawaii instead. Any thoughts?
Hawaii VS. Key West
- 1 Professional Management & Association Services
- 2 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 3 Around North America (cruise)
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 16 Boston and surrounding area
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 21 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego