First time to Hawaii. I plan to fly into Honolulu, fly out of Big Island, and visit Maui in between. How do 3 nights in Honolulu, 5 nights in Maui, 6 nights in Big Island sound？ Considering our 3 kids are 12, 9 and 3, should we stay longer in Maui? My kids love hiking, even the 3 yr old. And of course they all love the beach and the older two kids love snorkeling. Is it possible just stay in one hotel per island? Or do we have to switch hotels in Maui and Big Island? And do we need car rental in O'ahu? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Hawaii trip, 3 young kids, 3 islands, 14 days, suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?