First time to Hawaii. I plan to fly into Honolulu, fly out of Big Island, and visit Maui in between. How do 3 nights in Honolulu, 5 nights in Maui, 6 nights in Big Island sound？ Considering our 3 kids are 12, 9 and 3, should we stay longer in Maui? My kids love hiking, even the 3 yr old. And of course they all love the beach and the older two kids love snorkeling. Is it possible just stay in one hotel per island? Or do we have to switch hotels in Maui and Big Island? And do we need car rental in O'ahu? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Hawaii trip, 3 young kids, 3 islands, 14 days, suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?