First time to Hawaii. I plan to fly into Honolulu, fly out of Big Island, and visit Maui in between. How do 3 nights in Honolulu, 5 nights in Maui, 6 nights in Big Island sound？ Considering our 3 kids are 12, 9 and 3, should we stay longer in Maui? My kids love hiking, even the 3 yr old. And of course they all love the beach and the older two kids love snorkeling. Is it possible just stay in one hotel per island? Or do we have to switch hotels in Maui and Big Island? And do we need car rental in O'ahu? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Hawaii trip, 3 young kids, 3 islands, 14 days, suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?