First time to Hawaii. I plan to fly into Honolulu, fly out of Big Island, and visit Maui in between. How do 3 nights in Honolulu, 5 nights in Maui, 6 nights in Big Island sound？ Considering our 3 kids are 12, 9 and 3, should we stay longer in Maui? My kids love hiking, even the 3 yr old. And of course they all love the beach and the older two kids love snorkeling. Is it possible just stay in one hotel per island? Or do we have to switch hotels in Maui and Big Island? And do we need car rental in O'ahu? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Hawaii trip, 3 young kids, 3 islands, 14 days, suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???