I just read the statistics about the tourism in Hawaii. It is down quite a bit since 2001. What do you think it would take for Hawaii to get it's visitors back? I know that not much can stop me from going, but a lot of people seem to be travelling closer to home. The Japanese tourist numbers are especially down. Should they offer more incentives and lower the hotel prices? I know personally that airfares have been ridiculous. I finally got a special on airfare but it had me thinking.
Hawaii Tourism Down
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 3 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 4 Two airports to choose from?
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 7 Apartment Rentals DC
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 12 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 13 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 14 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 17 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 18 Western North Carolina
- 19 Kayaking in Kauai
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 25 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed