My husband and I will stay at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in January for five days on a business trip. We would like to extend our visit for another two days - is there a must-see on another island or something we won't be able to reasonably see while at this hotel?
Hawaii, staying on big island, then what?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 2 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 Middle America in October
- 10 New York City Christmas Trip
- 11 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 visit to HIghLine
- 14 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?