We are looking at taking our Girl Scout troop to Hawaii next year during April. It will be around 30 people traveling. I am looking for economical travel. Is our best bet to use a travel agent? Or should we book everything ourselves? There aren't Girl Scout friendly hostels. We are looking at all options that don't require a crazy amount of travel. We are starting on Oahu and may stay there for the duration to cut costs. We will be there about a week. They want to learn to surf and swim with dolphins. They talked of zip lines and a few mentioned volcanoes...
Hawaii - Scout Troop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Broadway this week
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay