We are looking at taking our Girl Scout troop to Hawaii next year during April. It will be around 30 people traveling. I am looking for economical travel. Is our best bet to use a travel agent? Or should we book everything ourselves? There aren't Girl Scout friendly hostels. We are looking at all options that don't require a crazy amount of travel. We are starting on Oahu and may stay there for the duration to cut costs. We will be there about a week. They want to learn to surf and swim with dolphins. They talked of zip lines and a few mentioned volcanoes...
Hawaii - Scout Troop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 2 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 3 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 4 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 7 san diego or nearby area
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 10 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 16 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 17 Charleston, SC help
- 18 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 middlebury vt snow
- 21 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 22 Miami Marlins
- 23 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver