We are looking at taking our Girl Scout troop to Hawaii next year during April. It will be around 30 people traveling. I am looking for economical travel. Is our best bet to use a travel agent? Or should we book everything ourselves? There aren't Girl Scout friendly hostels. We are looking at all options that don't require a crazy amount of travel. We are starting on Oahu and may stay there for the duration to cut costs. We will be there about a week. They want to learn to surf and swim with dolphins. They talked of zip lines and a few mentioned volcanoes...
Hawaii - Scout Troop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 9 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 New York City Christmas Trip
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 17 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip