We are looking at taking our Girl Scout troop to Hawaii next year during April. It will be around 30 people traveling. I am looking for economical travel. Is our best bet to use a travel agent? Or should we book everything ourselves? There aren't Girl Scout friendly hostels. We are looking at all options that don't require a crazy amount of travel. We are starting on Oahu and may stay there for the duration to cut costs. We will be there about a week. They want to learn to surf and swim with dolphins. They talked of zip lines and a few mentioned volcanoes...
Hawaii - Scout Troop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Brooklyn why?
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 24 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?