We are looking at taking our Girl Scout troop to Hawaii next year during April. It will be around 30 people traveling. I am looking for economical travel. Is our best bet to use a travel agent? Or should we book everything ourselves? There aren't Girl Scout friendly hostels. We are looking at all options that don't require a crazy amount of travel. We are starting on Oahu and may stay there for the duration to cut costs. We will be there about a week. They want to learn to surf and swim with dolphins. They talked of zip lines and a few mentioned volcanoes...
Hawaii - Scout Troop
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Key West at Christmas time
- 9 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 10 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 15 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 16 Columbus food !
- 17 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 18 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 21 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 22 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!