I know with the number of days we will be there, a lot of people recommend 1 Island. We've chosen to do 3. First 2 days on Oahu, 4 days on Kauai and 4 on the Big Island. We have timeshares and couldn't get anything on Maui. Anything anyone can suggest as a can't miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 2 No Spam this morning!!
- 3 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 4 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 5 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 10 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 13 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 19 Help us choose a hotel
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 Magic Show
- 22 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 23 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
Hawaii June 30th through July 10th - 3 Islands with a 19 and 16 year old