I know with the number of days we will be there, a lot of people recommend 1 Island. We've chosen to do 3. First 2 days on Oahu, 4 days on Kauai and 4 on the Big Island. We have timeshares and couldn't get anything on Maui. Anything anyone can suggest as a can't miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 2 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 3 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 4 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 5 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 6 BYOB in New York City
- 7 Broadway show tickets
- 8 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 9 Sedona to Vegas
- 10 4th of July in Chicago
- 11 Chicago Cab
- 12 Restaurants in DC
- 13 Hawk's
- 14 Oahu hotels
- 15 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 16 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 17 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 18 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 19 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 20 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 21 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 22 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 23 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 24 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 25 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
Hawaii June 30th through July 10th - 3 Islands with a 19 and 16 year old