I know with the number of days we will be there, a lot of people recommend 1 Island. We've chosen to do 3. First 2 days on Oahu, 4 days on Kauai and 4 on the Big Island. We have timeshares and couldn't get anything on Maui. Anything anyone can suggest as a can't miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab UT Accommendations
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 4 A week in NYC - first timers
- 5 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 6 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 7 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 10 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 11 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 14 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 15 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 16 Retiring in Florida
- 17 Help with first time
- 18 NJ to Florida drive
- 19 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 20 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 21 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 22 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 23 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 24 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
Hawaii June 30th through July 10th - 3 Islands with a 19 and 16 year old