I know with the number of days we will be there, a lot of people recommend 1 Island. We've chosen to do 3. First 2 days on Oahu, 4 days on Kauai and 4 on the Big Island. We have timeshares and couldn't get anything on Maui. Anything anyone can suggest as a can't miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/stamina-fuel/
- 2 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 7 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Alaska cruise
- 10 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 AR State Parks
Hawaii June 30th through July 10th - 3 Islands with a 19 and 16 year old