I know with the number of days we will be there, a lot of people recommend 1 Island. We've chosen to do 3. First 2 days on Oahu, 4 days on Kauai and 4 on the Big Island. We have timeshares and couldn't get anything on Maui. Anything anyone can suggest as a can't miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 File Convert 1(855)-481+5333 turbotax file convertion error support number
- 2 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 3 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Black History Museum
- 6 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 7 Chicago 2017
- 8 Another Great DC Trip
- 9 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 10 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 11 How much time in Badlands?
- 12 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 15 DC Restaurants
- 16 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 17 Short Oregon Trip
- 18 usa roadtrip
- 19 Hawaii and...where?
- 20 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 21 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 Christmas in Colorado
- 24 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 25 Driving from FLL to Key West
Hawaii June 30th through July 10th - 3 Islands with a 19 and 16 year old