My husband and I are going to the Hilton Waikoloa Resort on the Big Island for a work trip. We will be there for 4 days with work and 3 days on our own...staying at the same resort all days. The first four nights we will not need dinner, but we will need breakfast and lunch all 7 days and 3 dinners. We also want to do some sightseeing like Akaka Falls, Volcano Winery, coffee country, farmers market, and kona brewing co. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Any other good sites to see? Would it be best to rent a car for a day or two? Are there restaurants within walking distance to our hotel? Thank you so much for your help!
Hawaii itinerary for a young couple...do we need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 9 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 10 Santa Barbara, California
- 11 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 14 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Charlotte restaurant help
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson