My husband and I are going to the Hilton Waikoloa Resort on the Big Island for a work trip. We will be there for 4 days with work and 3 days on our own...staying at the same resort all days. The first four nights we will not need dinner, but we will need breakfast and lunch all 7 days and 3 dinners. We also want to do some sightseeing like Akaka Falls, Volcano Winery, coffee country, farmers market, and kona brewing co. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Any other good sites to see? Would it be best to rent a car for a day or two? Are there restaurants within walking distance to our hotel? Thank you so much for your help!
Hawaii itinerary for a young couple...do we need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 4 Brooklyn why?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014