My husband and I are going to the Hilton Waikoloa Resort on the Big Island for a work trip. We will be there for 4 days with work and 3 days on our own...staying at the same resort all days. The first four nights we will not need dinner, but we will need breakfast and lunch all 7 days and 3 dinners. We also want to do some sightseeing like Akaka Falls, Volcano Winery, coffee country, farmers market, and kona brewing co. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Any other good sites to see? Would it be best to rent a car for a day or two? Are there restaurants within walking distance to our hotel? Thank you so much for your help!
Hawaii itinerary for a young couple...do we need a car?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Biloxi questions again
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado