My husband and I are going to the Hilton Waikoloa Resort on the Big Island for a work trip. We will be there for 4 days with work and 3 days on our own...staying at the same resort all days. The first four nights we will not need dinner, but we will need breakfast and lunch all 7 days and 3 dinners. We also want to do some sightseeing like Akaka Falls, Volcano Winery, coffee country, farmers market, and kona brewing co. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Any other good sites to see? Would it be best to rent a car for a day or two? Are there restaurants within walking distance to our hotel? Thank you so much for your help!
Hawaii itinerary for a young couple...do we need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Best Destination in USA
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 8 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 9 x mas
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 19 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 22 New Orleans help please
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?