My husband and I are going to the Hilton Waikoloa Resort on the Big Island for a work trip. We will be there for 4 days with work and 3 days on our own...staying at the same resort all days. The first four nights we will not need dinner, but we will need breakfast and lunch all 7 days and 3 dinners. We also want to do some sightseeing like Akaka Falls, Volcano Winery, coffee country, farmers market, and kona brewing co. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Any other good sites to see? Would it be best to rent a car for a day or two? Are there restaurants within walking distance to our hotel? Thank you so much for your help!
Hawaii itinerary for a young couple...do we need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Santa Barbara, California
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 20 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 23 Chicago trip
- 24 NYC IN AUGUST
- 25 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014