On a Thursday at 3:10 we arrive in Honolulu. Is it realistic to catch an Island hop that is scheduled at 4pm to Kauai? Never been to that airport, so don't know if 50 minutes is enough time. If we buy tix in advance, they are not transferrable or refundable if we miss the plane. If we wait to buy tix till we get there, how likely is it that we would be able to get a ticket? And would the time it takes to buy a ticket there take too long? There is another one at 5pm, but I hate to have a 2 hour layover instead of 1 hour if we can avoid it. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii Island hop flight questions...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)