On a Thursday at 3:10 we arrive in Honolulu. Is it realistic to catch an Island hop that is scheduled at 4pm to Kauai? Never been to that airport, so don't know if 50 minutes is enough time. If we buy tix in advance, they are not transferrable or refundable if we miss the plane. If we wait to buy tix till we get there, how likely is it that we would be able to get a ticket? And would the time it takes to buy a ticket there take too long? There is another one at 5pm, but I hate to have a 2 hour layover instead of 1 hour if we can avoid it. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!
Hawaii Island hop flight questions...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 4 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents