I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 2 Maui - luau question
- 3 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 4 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 5 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 6 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 7 Weekend in Chicago
- 8 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 11 Places to stay in Skagway
- 12 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 13 US Trip
- 14 flagstaff
- 15 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 16 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 20 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 21 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 22 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 23 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 24 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu