I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 2 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 3 The Language of Desire Review
- 4 Road trip
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 7 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 8 Getting married to a French man
- 9 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 10 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 11 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 12 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 13 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Phantom Ranch and....
- 16 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 17 Where to visit
- 18 A Few Days in Asheville
- 19 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 20 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 New York in December
- 25 Need a "Suites" hotel in Midtown Manhattan
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu