I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 15 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 hawaii for 10 weeks