I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 3 Newark to Paris
- 4 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 5 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 6 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 7 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 10 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 11 Napa Valley Hotel
- 12 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 15 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 16 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 Depot Bay OR
- 20 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 21 A June trip to Kauai
- 22 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 23 Across the United States by Train
- 24 Phone SIM
- 25 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu