I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 6 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 Nashville Never Been
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Traveling in winter
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu