I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Power Boost XL Review Free Trial
- 2 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 3 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 4 Providence RI Waterfire
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 7 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 11 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 12 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 13 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 14 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 15 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 16 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 17 Arches or Zion?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 22 time to visit statue
- 23 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 25 Chester, CN
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu