I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 2 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 3 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 4 Dinner in Anchorage
- 5 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 6 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 7 San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 9 Nashville Public Transportation
- 10 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 11 Hawaii - where?
- 12 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 13 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 14 Arizona PHX car rental
- 15 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 16 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 17 Shenandoah National park
- 18 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 19 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 20 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 21 Things to do in NYC
- 22 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 25 BBQ
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu