I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest Passage
- 2 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 3 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 14 Alaska cruise
- 15 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu