I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 16 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska