I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 5 Las vegas and nearby
- 6 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 Orlando area weather in June
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 17 New Itinerary
- 18 Help with Northwest Trip
- 19 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 20 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 21 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 24 road trip
- 25 3 month cheap rent in New York City
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu