I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ 1888:260:2909 installation renewal CONTACT GMAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 6 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 9 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 12 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 15 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 16 Inn at Key West
- 17 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 18 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Chicago 2017
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 arizona rte 66
- 25 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu