I have a 4-day business trip in Honolulu and am taking my husband. It's an award trip so there will be hardly any "business". It's a long way from the Midwest so we'd like to make the most of the trip and stay more than 4 nights. We have been to Maui. Is it worth it to go to Kauai for 2 days (only have 2 extra days at the most to work with), or should we just stay on the Big Island. We are also divers, so maybe work that in on the extra 2 days instead?
This will be our first trip away from our toddler so we don't want to be gone for more than a week total and have to figure in a day each way for travel to and from home.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches Devils Garden
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 5 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Savannah hotel
- 10 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 11 Utah National Parks visit
- 12 marriot cypress harbour
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 16 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 17 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 20 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Trinity Site, NM
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour
Hawaii - Is it worth going to Kauai for 1 or 2 days from Honolulu