I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 Boston Airport Hotels
- 4 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Colorado Itinerary
- 7 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 8 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 9 What is there to do on MAUI
- 10 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 11 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 12 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 13 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 15 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 16 Any Sanibel experts?
- 17 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 18 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 19 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 21 Hawaii Help
- 22 Summer in Michigan
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 24 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 25 NYC 30th birhday ideas