I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 2 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 3 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 4 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 7 Denali
- 8 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 9 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 10 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 11 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 19 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 20 New Years Eve in NYC
- 21 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 22 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 23 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon