I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 2 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 3 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 4 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 5 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 6 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 7 NJ to Florida drive
- 8 Kauai in November
- 9 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 11 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 12 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 13 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 14 Grade 12 subjects
- 15 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 25 San Francisco Area - 8 days