I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Wedding gifts?
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 6 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 First Trip to New Mexico
- 9 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 10 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 11 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 12 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 15 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 16 costco Big island
- 17 Layover
- 18 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 21 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Florida couples first trip to Maine