I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testx-core/
- 2 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 3 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 4 Furnish My Place
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Route 66
- 7 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 8 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 9 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 10 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 11 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 12 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 13 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 15 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 20 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 25 Colorado itinerary