I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 COX MAIL account TECH 1+800+570**1233 email HELPLINE CUSTOMER CARE
- 2 de@r Dial 1(855) 999 8045 Printer Tech HP Technical Support Number now
- 3 मोदी जी HP printer Tech Support ☛☎ 1855*999*8045 Phone Number customer …
- 4 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 5 Weather in Chicago
- 6 Road trip around Washington DC
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Utah trip Itinerary
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 12 New Orleans
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 16 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 17 Help me with this
- 18 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 19 Houston MetroRail
- 20 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 24 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 25 SW Colorado-help with details please