I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 Chicago to Charleston
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 7 USA, Trip to the south
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 12 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 18 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Big Sure in June
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Santa Fe Itineray
- 23 Roadtrip July 2017
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 25 Yellowstone, Itinerary before