I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Hawaii in March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions