I am currently planning my next set of holidays and was hoping to visit Hawaii. Neither my boyfriend or I have been before and are really keen to get there.
We are thinking that our first 6 nights will be spent in Waikiki where we will explore around that area, head to Pearl Harbour etc.
We are then thinking of getting a flight with Hawaiian Airlines to Maui and spending 3 nights in Kannapali where we will just relax on the beach, snorkel, kayak etc.
Then flying back to Honolulu for one night before coming back to Australia.
As I mentioned we have never been before and are unsure about the best islands to visit so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 3 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Inn at Key West
- 7 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 8 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Black History Museum
- 12 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 13 Another Great DC Trip
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 16 arizona rte 66
- 17 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 18 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 19 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 20 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 usa roadtrip
- 23 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 24 Where to live in the North East
- 25 Hawaii and...where?