We are flying into Honolulu on December 31 and are staying for two weeks. We are curious about what island(s) to go to. We could do one, or a few. We do have pals on the big island, so that might be a factor.
Here are our priorities (in no order):
affordable lodging (75 - 150 per night)
I'd like to see a volcano
And, we'd prefer to not have to spend a fortune or a ton of time getting to other islands
We are in our late 30's/early 40's, husband and wife without kids, very independent travelers who have been all over the world. We tend to stay away from chain restaurants, large resorts, etc. We eat adventurously!
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 2 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 3 My Topic Titlehttp://www.trypromusclefit.com/panaxcea-reviews/
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/ultra-forskolin-reviews/
- 5 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 6 from again to entrance and con
- 7 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 8 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 11 once in a lifetime
- 12 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 13 North California/South Oregon
- 14 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 15 Hotels Houston
- 16 Acadia National Park
- 17 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 22 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 23 Long Weekend in Denver
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?