We are looking at going to Hawaii the first week in December but I am wondering if the water is going to be too cold for snorkeling?
hawaii in december snorkeling
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 2 road trip Houston-NJ
- 3 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 8 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Getting to Key West
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 18 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 19 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Dinner in Miami
- 24 Orlando to Savannah
- 25 Tipping advice