We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Hike
- 2 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 3 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 4 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/testadrox/
- 5 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 Bucket List
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 11 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 12 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 13 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 14 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 15 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 16 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 17 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 18 48 Hours in NYC
- 19 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 20 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 The District by Hilton Club
- 23 Which island for teens
- 24 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 25 driving RT 66