We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menshealthcme.com/nevi-skin/
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 About Us
- 8 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 11 Houston during hurricane
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 25 Hotel to stay in Queens