We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 2 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 3 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 6 Bryce and Zion planning
- 7 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 8 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 9 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 10 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 Hilo to Kona
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 17 Maui - luau question
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 23 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?