We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/nitric-muscle-uptake/
- 2 a short trip to san francisco
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 Summer in Michigan
- 6 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 7 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 8 Glacier National Park
- 9 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 10 South east road trip
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 13 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 14 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 15 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks