We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Hawaii in December
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 5 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 pa to az
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??