We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Hawaii in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 4 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 6 best area to stay in san diego
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 11 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 12 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 13 Two airports to choose from?
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 16 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 19 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 20 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 21 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 layover
- 24 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 25 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer