We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 2 FLL to Key West
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 4 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 5 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Itinerary
- 14 Las vegas and nearby
- 15 Cape Cod trip report
- 16 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 17 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 22 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions