We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 2 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 3 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 4 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 5 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 6 Alaska or northwestern states
- 7 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 8 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 9 Charleston and Savannah
- 10 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 11 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 12 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 13 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 14 Franklin, TN
- 15 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 16 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 17 Advise on trip
- 18 Best time to visit alaska
- 19 help getting through mobile, al
- 20 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 21 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 22 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 23 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 24 Moab UT Accommendations
- 25 Pearl Harbor no bag policy