We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 2 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 5 Napa valley getaway
- 6 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Day in Spokane
- 11 Zion and Bryce in July
- 12 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 13 Kids Vacation Place
- 14 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 15 First time, Best business class?
- 16 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 17 What to pack
- 18 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 summer vacation
- 21 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 24 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 25 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay