We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Hawaii in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island