We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Hawaii in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 3 Travel West Coast
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 Timeshare Nightmares
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California