We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 6 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 7 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 8 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 11 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 12 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Arches or Zion?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.