My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October. We need some suggestions on which 2 islands to visit. We have both been to Maui (which we would consider going back to), but do not care for Honolulu. We are in our mid-30s, love to drink wine and go out to dinner (I'd consider us foodies). It would be nice if there some nightlife (not clubs) i.e. bars/lounges we could go to. We would also like to rent a car to explore the islands, but aren't sure what each island has to offer. I would appreciate anyone's advice on which islands to visit and on where to stay - one side of the island vs. another and any hotel recommendations. Thanks for you help!
Hawaii Honeymoon Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 2 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 3 Ben Philipson
- 4 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Maui itinerary
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Past Life Regression Workshop
- 9 What time is it?
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 12 California
- 13 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 14 Newport Restaurants
- 15 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 16 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 17 getting around DC
- 18 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 19 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 20 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 21 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 22 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 25 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary