My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October. We need some suggestions on which 2 islands to visit. We have both been to Maui (which we would consider going back to), but do not care for Honolulu. We are in our mid-30s, love to drink wine and go out to dinner (I'd consider us foodies). It would be nice if there some nightlife (not clubs) i.e. bars/lounges we could go to. We would also like to rent a car to explore the islands, but aren't sure what each island has to offer. I would appreciate anyone's advice on which islands to visit and on where to stay - one side of the island vs. another and any hotel recommendations. Thanks for you help!
Hawaii Honeymoon Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions