My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October. We need some suggestions on which 2 islands to visit. We have both been to Maui (which we would consider going back to), but do not care for Honolulu. We are in our mid-30s, love to drink wine and go out to dinner (I'd consider us foodies). It would be nice if there some nightlife (not clubs) i.e. bars/lounges we could go to. We would also like to rent a car to explore the islands, but aren't sure what each island has to offer. I would appreciate anyone's advice on which islands to visit and on where to stay - one side of the island vs. another and any hotel recommendations. Thanks for you help!
Hawaii Honeymoon Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 5 week in US/Mexico
- 5 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 10 day trip to California
- 8 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Week in October in Maine
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 22 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 23 B-Day Mini adventure
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach