My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October. We need some suggestions on which 2 islands to visit. We have both been to Maui (which we would consider going back to), but do not care for Honolulu. We are in our mid-30s, love to drink wine and go out to dinner (I'd consider us foodies). It would be nice if there some nightlife (not clubs) i.e. bars/lounges we could go to. We would also like to rent a car to explore the islands, but aren't sure what each island has to offer. I would appreciate anyone's advice on which islands to visit and on where to stay - one side of the island vs. another and any hotel recommendations. Thanks for you help!
Hawaii Honeymoon Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Texas
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 7 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 20 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 21 California
- 22 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York