I live in the UK and am looking to plan a trip to Hawaii in Feb (over valentines day) flights are pretty decent then but does anyone know what the weather will be like / best places to stay / which island? Dont want to make it too mega expensive so any help would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 2 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 3 When do school start again in August?
- 4 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 5 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 6 What to do in New York?
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Yosemite
- 10 What to do in San Diego
- 11 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 15 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Redwood National Forest