Planning a trip to Oahu and Kauai and would like to use that for my first dive. I'm already certified so no time needed for that. Any thoughts on which location might offer the best opportunity?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 2 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 3 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 4 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 7 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Clearwater FL area
- 10 Los Angeles day trips
- 11 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 trip advice from TN to TX
- 14 san diego or nearby area
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 17 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 18 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 19 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 20 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 23 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 24 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 25 Drive down the West Coast 2015