My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 10 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 11 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 JFK Airport
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 20 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???