My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast