My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 3 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 4 Daytona Beach and ??
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 First visit in New Mexico
- 7 Beach holiday with baby
- 8 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 Colorado trip
- 11 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 12 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 13 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 14 Grand Marais?
- 15 Things to do around New York
- 16 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 17 Cape cod and Acadia
- 18 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 19 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 20 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Barrow Alaska
- 23 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 24 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 25 Park City Utah