My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 4 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 8 World Cup organisers said
- 9 a small consolation for All
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Boston suggestions
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 25 first time in AZ