My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 2 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 7 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 11 California
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 20 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 21 Texas
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ