My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 12 ONP help
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 15 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 16 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 17 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Coastal New England Road trip
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 24 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 25 Park City ideas