My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 2 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 3 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 4 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 7 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 10 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 11 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 12 10 day trip
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 19 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 20 Venice tourist travel pass
- 21 Crossville, TN in March
- 22 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston