My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 2 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 3 San Diego farmer's markets
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Seafood
- 13 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 14 Connecticut River Byway
- 15 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 16 Boston
- 17 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 18 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 19 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)