My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My frist trip to Honolulu, need some help please
- 2 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 7 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 12 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 13 San Diego with Kids
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 20 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 21 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 24 Getting around the Big Island
- 25 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.