My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 19 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 A day in Dallas
- 22 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston