My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA