My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March