My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information