My husband and children that are in their 20's, have the opportunity to use a friend's Marriott timeshare week in Jan. 2014 in Honolulu. We want to make sure that we are not stuck in a "city" atmosphere and that the beaches in Honolulu are not overcrowded. Will we be disappointed after traveling to Maui in the past? If we do not use the week in Honolulu then there are Caribbean islands that we can choose to visit. I need to decide and make reservations by Jan. 2013 so I appreciate any input you have. Thank you.
Hawaii- Been to Maui. Chance to go to Honolulu.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 NW Houston restaurant help
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 12 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 13 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation