I will be visiting my brother and his family on in Hilo Hawaii in June or July. While I am there I would like to visit Maui and Honolulu. I would like for my brother and family to join me. There will be 7 of us so cost is a concern. I have looked into cruises that island hop but they are all over $1000.00 per person and go to all the islands. Can anyone recommend a tour company that is better suited to a family budget or give me any suggestions that I can research?
- 1 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 2 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 7 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 8 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 9 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 14 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 15 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 16 One day in NYC
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Marcola?
- 20 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 21 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 24 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 25 Hotels in New Orleans