my wife and I lucked into about two weeks of vacation time together this summer and were hoping to make something happen with Hawaii. Our question is this: can Hawaii be done affordably, and if so, what is a typical ballpark figure for an "affordable Hawaii vacation"?. Our ideal trip would include stops to Kauai and the big island. We are both active and would be looking to do some combination of beach time, hiking, sight seeing, water sports, etc. what is the best way to do lodging?
At the moment, flights look to be around 1000 per from the east coast for a simple round trip. What would be the best way to package/arrange flights to make our trip more affordable, or would some different combination of islands be better? I welcome all input and any advice you might have for me!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 2 "Formal" dinner in NYC?
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 5 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 6 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 7 Sedona to Vegas
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 12 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 15 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 San Fran
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 21 SF and northern California - October
- 22 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?