my wife and I lucked into about two weeks of vacation time together this summer and were hoping to make something happen with Hawaii. Our question is this: can Hawaii be done affordably, and if so, what is a typical ballpark figure for an "affordable Hawaii vacation"?. Our ideal trip would include stops to Kauai and the big island. We are both active and would be looking to do some combination of beach time, hiking, sight seeing, water sports, etc. what is the best way to do lodging?
At the moment, flights look to be around 1000 per from the east coast for a simple round trip. What would be the best way to package/arrange flights to make our trip more affordable, or would some different combination of islands be better? I welcome all input and any advice you might have for me!
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Hotel near Public Theater
- 3 California Tour Groups?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 7 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 8 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 9 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 14 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 17 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 23 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 24 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England