Hoping you guys can give some helpful advice yet again hubby and I are celebrating our 10yr wedding anniversary this year in oct. my very kind mother has agreed to have the kids for us for 5nights...I figure after travel from Australia that would give us 4 days in Hawaii. Is it worth it? Where would you stay? We hear the shopping/design outlets are amazing and would love to be in the best location for that and the beaches. Ok, thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 3 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 4 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 5 What to pack
- 6 Boston waterfront Italian
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 12 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Zion and Bryce in July
- 15 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 16 Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 21 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 22 Kids Vacation Place
- 23 Desert Southwest
- 24 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 25 US-Canada road trip help