Hoping you guys can give some helpful advice yet again hubby and I are celebrating our 10yr wedding anniversary this year in oct. my very kind mother has agreed to have the kids for us for 5nights...I figure after travel from Australia that would give us 4 days in Hawaii. Is it worth it? Where would you stay? We hear the shopping/design outlets are amazing and would love to be in the best location for that and the beaches. Ok, thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 2 Roadtrip ideas California 6 Nevada: Ideas and realistic driving distances
- 3 NOLA, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 5 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 6 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 7 Road Trip Ideas
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Florida's Finest
- 10 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 11 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 12 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 13 Best way to see Oahu
- 14 Kauai Condo
- 15 Hawaii trip report
- 16 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 17 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 18 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 19 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 20 San Diego restaurant
- 21 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 22 Food Tours
- 23 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 24 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 25 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!