Hoping you guys can give some helpful advice yet again hubby and I are celebrating our 10yr wedding anniversary this year in oct. my very kind mother has agreed to have the kids for us for 5nights...I figure after travel from Australia that would give us 4 days in Hawaii. Is it worth it? Where would you stay? We hear the shopping/design outlets are amazing and would love to be in the best location for that and the beaches. Ok, thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show tickets
- 2 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 3 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 4 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 5 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 9 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 10 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 11 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 14 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 15 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 16 Yosemite Hike
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 19 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 20 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 21 Across country drive
- 22 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 23 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 24 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 25 Christmas at Grand Canyon