Hoping you guys can give some helpful advice yet again hubby and I are celebrating our 10yr wedding anniversary this year in oct. my very kind mother has agreed to have the kids for us for 5nights...I figure after travel from Australia that would give us 4 days in Hawaii. Is it worth it? Where would you stay? We hear the shopping/design outlets are amazing and would love to be in the best location for that and the beaches. Ok, thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 2 Boston / VT August
- 3 Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 5 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 6 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 8 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 10 5 Days near Denver
- 11 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 14 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 15 Boston Ideas
- 16 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 17 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 18 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 20 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 23 hotel in NYC
- 24 20 Days Road Trip
- 25 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight