Hoping you guys can give some helpful advice yet again hubby and I are celebrating our 10yr wedding anniversary this year in oct. my very kind mother has agreed to have the kids for us for 5nights...I figure after travel from Australia that would give us 4 days in Hawaii. Is it worth it? Where would you stay? We hear the shopping/design outlets are amazing and would love to be in the best location for that and the beaches. Ok, thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 3 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 4 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 No Spam this morning!!
- 10 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 11 Great OR beach house locations?
- 12 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 13 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 14 Honeymoon on PCH
- 15 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 16 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 San Francisco transit options
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 23 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 24 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB