A group of us ( 4 couples and one family of 4) are planning a holiday to Hawaii next September. Haven't been before. 6 of us are cruising back to Australia afterwards. We are thinking possible 7-10 nights. Can anyone recommend a hotel in Waikiki that isn't over the top pricewise. Does anyone know of a more resort style hotel that's not high rise that suits kids too? Thanks
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 3 stay near newark or nyc
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 Washington Wineries
- 9 New York City Parking
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 13 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 16 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 17 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants