We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Chicago 2017
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Black History Museum
- 6 Another Great DC Trip
- 7 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 19 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 24 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 25 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu