We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 5 limousine help
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 8 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 9 Cross-Country trip advice
- 10 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 11 Washington DC
- 12 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 13 Finding Steve Perry
- 14 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 15 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 16 Chicago Stamina
- 17 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 18 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 20 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 21 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 24 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 25 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks