We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/luxure-cream/
- 2 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 4 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 7 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 8 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 9 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 10 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 11 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Arches or Zion?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.