We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 Midway point
- 5 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 White Christmas
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 New York City
- 11 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 14 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 15 Arlington funeral plans
- 16 destin resorts
- 17 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 20 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 24 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 25 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip