We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 3 Franklin, TN
- 4 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 5 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 6 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 7 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 8 Advise on trip
- 9 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 10 Best time to visit alaska
- 11 help getting through mobile, al
- 12 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 13 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 14 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Moab UT Accommendations
- 17 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 18 NJ to Florida drive
- 19 DC Metro Closures
- 20 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 21 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 22 Grade 12 subjects
- 23 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 24 A week in NYC - first timers
- 25 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested