We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 2 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 4 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 San Antonio shopping
- 7 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 8 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 9 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter