We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/muscle-x-pump-2400/
- 2 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 3 Philly Itinerary Help
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 6 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testonix/
- 8 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 9 Best People Traffic Counters
- 10 My Topic Titlehttp://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/renovie/
- 11 Integrity Repipe Inc
- 12 trip out west horses and rafting
- 13 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 14 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 17 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 18 Costco Travel
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 24 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 25 USA family tour