We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Tree Depot
- 2 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 3 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 6 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 7 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 8 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 9 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 10 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 11 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 12 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 13 Summer trip
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 21 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 22 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 23 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 24 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday