Six of us, ages 50-56 are spending 5 days at Honolulu. What are the things we don't want to miss. Also, we are staying at the Ohana Waikiki Malia Hotel. Any information on that? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 2 san diego or nearby area
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Moving to CT
- 9 LA for a day and a half
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 Texas
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 19 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 20 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 21 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 22 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 23 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA