We are going to have a long trip over USA and Canada this August. Chicago is one of the points on our route and we will stay there for 2 nights. We have 2 children of 9 and 11 and they will be eager for having a fun on the Michigan Lake. Please advise if there is a nice beach place not very far from the city where we can go to give that pleasure for our kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 2 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 3 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 4 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 9 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 10 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 18 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 19 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 20 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 21 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 22 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 23 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 24 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 25 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way