We are going to have a long trip over USA and Canada this August. Chicago is one of the points on our route and we will stay there for 2 nights. We have 2 children of 9 and 11 and they will be eager for having a fun on the Michigan Lake. Please advise if there is a nice beach place not very far from the city where we can go to give that pleasure for our kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 2 Blue fortera
- 3 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 4 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 5 Christmas in Colorado
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 10 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 JFK to Washington
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 15 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 16 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 19 How much time in Badlands?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 21 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 22 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 23 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 24 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 25 Where to live in the North East