We are going to have a long trip over USA and Canada this August. Chicago is one of the points on our route and we will stay there for 2 nights. We have 2 children of 9 and 11 and they will be eager for having a fun on the Michigan Lake. Please advise if there is a nice beach place not very far from the city where we can go to give that pleasure for our kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELPppPP ><<>Hp< Printer 1800 790 9186)) Hp phone number Hp printer support
- 2 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 5 What to see in Portland
- 6 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 7 Great Falls or Helena?
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Miami for 2 days
- 12 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 13 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 14 Las Vegas trip report
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Lunch in Central Park
- 17 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 18 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 My travels to Monument Valley
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 23 Oregon Coast road trip
- 24 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 25 Living in Tampa /West Palm