We are going to have a long trip over USA and Canada this August. Chicago is one of the points on our route and we will stay there for 2 nights. We have 2 children of 9 and 11 and they will be eager for having a fun on the Michigan Lake. Please advise if there is a nice beach place not very far from the city where we can go to give that pleasure for our kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 5 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 6 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 7 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 9 International transferring planes at CDG
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver