We are going to have a long trip over USA and Canada this August. Chicago is one of the points on our route and we will stay there for 2 nights. We have 2 children of 9 and 11 and they will be eager for having a fun on the Michigan Lake. Please advise if there is a nice beach place not very far from the city where we can go to give that pleasure for our kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/reluminize/
- 2 http://www.facts4supplement.com/kerave-hair-nl/
- 3 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/lumify-x9-pt/
- 4 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/premium-brand-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lumify-x9/
- 6 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 7 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 8 Parka in PA during February?
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Border crossing
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 Driving Alaska
- 19 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car