I'm wondering if anyone has attended the Aha Aina Royal Luau at the Royal Hawaiian and what you thought of it. The massive thousand-tourist luaus with audience participation do not interest me.
Have you attended the Aha Aina Royal Luau at the Royal Hawaiian?
- 1 10 Days in Maine
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Boston Area College Tour
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 15 A Visit to Charleston
- 16 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 17 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 18 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 19 Help with NYC transit
- 20 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 21 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 22 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 23 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)