My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 2 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 hotel shampoo and soap
- 8 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 13 San Francisco first visit.
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 16 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Park City- handicapped
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Yellowstone in early May
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!