My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 http://healthflyup.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 4 http://no2surgeblog.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 8 Seaside, California
- 9 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 14 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 15 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 16 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 What car service?
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 Denali
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maine in May?
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!