My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/no2-core/
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 Zytek XL Male Exhancement Reviews - (ZytekXL) *Shocking*!
- 4 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Education for higher school
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!