My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 2 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 3 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 4 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 5 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 6 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 7 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 8 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 9 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 12 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 16 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Rules of the NY Subway
- 21 Big Sur Help!!
- 22 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 25 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!