My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/testo-xtreme-xl/
- 2 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 8 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 9 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 10 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 11 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 12 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 13 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 20 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!