My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 2 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 3 US Trip
- 4 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 5 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 6 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 7 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 http://www.healthboostup.com/crazy-bulk-reviews/
- 10 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Country Walkers
- 17 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 18 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 19 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 20 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 21 Places to stay in Skagway
- 22 Hilo to Kona
- 23 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Alaska in First Week of Sept
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!