My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/legendary-beard/
- 2 http://wellnessfeeds.com/kerave-hair/
- 3 http://getmysupplement.com/zetaclear/
- 4 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/max-synapse/
- 5 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 8 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 San Francisco transit options
- 13 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 19 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 20 Great OR beach house locations?
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 Honeymoon on PCH
- 24 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!