My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 12 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC