My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?