My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington DE questions
- 2 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 5 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 6 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 7 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 8 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 9 Vancouver to Washington State
- 10 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 13 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Rhode Island Get Away
- 16 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 17 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 19 Venice, CA area
- 20 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 25 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!