My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico