The beautiful havasupai area was closed for last 6-8 months, I believe. I was notified on 04/30 that its open now and they're taking reservation. I called them on 05/02 (just after 2 days) to learned that there is NO VACCANCY in lodge for entire month of June!! It was disappointing to me.
I was wondering if anyone ever got reservation to havasupai lodge by directly calling them? or shall i try with some travel agent ot agency?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phương pháp giặt thảm đúng cách?
- 2 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 3 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 4 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 5 Hawaii wedding
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 11 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 12 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 13 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 14 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 15 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 16 Moving to Montana
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 22 Savanah GA
- 23 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 24 Florida with a 2 year old
- 25 traveling I 70 across Colorado