The beautiful havasupai area was closed for last 6-8 months, I believe. I was notified on 04/30 that its open now and they're taking reservation. I called them on 05/02 (just after 2 days) to learned that there is NO VACCANCY in lodge for entire month of June!! It was disappointing to me.
I was wondering if anyone ever got reservation to havasupai lodge by directly calling them? or shall i try with some travel agent ot agency?
Havasupai lodge reservation - anyone ever got it?
- 1 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Williamsburg VA
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 A Visit to Charleston
- 12 Restos in Boca Raton
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 19 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour