The beautiful havasupai area was closed for last 6-8 months, I believe. I was notified on 04/30 that its open now and they're taking reservation. I called them on 05/02 (just after 2 days) to learned that there is NO VACCANCY in lodge for entire month of June!! It was disappointing to me.
I was wondering if anyone ever got reservation to havasupai lodge by directly calling them? or shall i try with some travel agent ot agency?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 2 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 10 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Which island for R&R?
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 blue ridge parkway?
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver