The beautiful havasupai area was closed for last 6-8 months, I believe. I was notified on 04/30 that its open now and they're taking reservation. I called them on 05/02 (just after 2 days) to learned that there is NO VACCANCY in lodge for entire month of June!! It was disappointing to me.
I was wondering if anyone ever got reservation to havasupai lodge by directly calling them? or shall i try with some travel agent ot agency?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 3 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 14 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 15 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 19 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?