We are staying near this restaurant at the Acqua Lotus in Waikiki. I know we will be tired after flying all day and with the time change, but we (me, my DH and my sweet mother) are only in Waikiki for two nights and then on to the BI and Kauai. We are renting homes on the other islands and plan to cook quite a bit, (why do I feel I have to "explain" myself)?? It must be southern guilt! Would you recommend this restaurant as a special occasion meal? We are eating at Mori Moto's the next night, so we don't want something exactly like that. We want it to be a special occasion for my sweet mother who is on the trip of a lifetime! I would like her to have a great meal in a great setting that she won't forget! Thanks for any tips.
Hau Tree Lanai Restaurant waikiki
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 10 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 11 San Fransisco to LA
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown