We are staying near this restaurant at the Acqua Lotus in Waikiki. I know we will be tired after flying all day and with the time change, but we (me, my DH and my sweet mother) are only in Waikiki for two nights and then on to the BI and Kauai. We are renting homes on the other islands and plan to cook quite a bit, (why do I feel I have to "explain" myself)?? It must be southern guilt! Would you recommend this restaurant as a special occasion meal? We are eating at Mori Moto's the next night, so we don't want something exactly like that. We want it to be a special occasion for my sweet mother who is on the trip of a lifetime! I would like her to have a great meal in a great setting that she won't forget! Thanks for any tips.
Hau Tree Lanai Restaurant waikiki
- 1 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 2 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 3 Michigan Beaches
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 NYC
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 23 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)