We are staying near this restaurant at the Acqua Lotus in Waikiki. I know we will be tired after flying all day and with the time change, but we (me, my DH and my sweet mother) are only in Waikiki for two nights and then on to the BI and Kauai. We are renting homes on the other islands and plan to cook quite a bit, (why do I feel I have to "explain" myself)?? It must be southern guilt! Would you recommend this restaurant as a special occasion meal? We are eating at Mori Moto's the next night, so we don't want something exactly like that. We want it to be a special occasion for my sweet mother who is on the trip of a lifetime! I would like her to have a great meal in a great setting that she won't forget! Thanks for any tips.
Hau Tree Lanai Restaurant waikiki
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 West Coast Bound End of March
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit