Hi- I'm thinking of going back to the Kennedy Space Center but am wondering if it is worth it. Has the tour changed at all since there are no longer space shuttle flights? I went probably about 12 years ago. Was wondering if you get to see other things than before now that there are no long shuttle flights. I do know that it is still used for small rockets. Thanks in advance.
Has Kennedy Space Center Tour changed since no shuttle flights anymore?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 17 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 25 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation