Hi- I'm thinking of going back to the Kennedy Space Center but am wondering if it is worth it. Has the tour changed at all since there are no longer space shuttle flights? I went probably about 12 years ago. Was wondering if you get to see other things than before now that there are no long shuttle flights. I do know that it is still used for small rockets. Thanks in advance.
Has Kennedy Space Center Tour changed since no shuttle flights anymore?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 New York Food Tours
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Must Eats
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 10 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 13 Florida St George's Island
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Union Square area restaurant
- 16 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 23 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???