Hi- I'm thinking of going back to the Kennedy Space Center but am wondering if it is worth it. Has the tour changed at all since there are no longer space shuttle flights? I went probably about 12 years ago. Was wondering if you get to see other things than before now that there are no long shuttle flights. I do know that it is still used for small rockets. Thanks in advance.
Has Kennedy Space Center Tour changed since no shuttle flights anymore?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 5 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Ackislander
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 11 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 12 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 13 California
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 16 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 25 Winter trip over the holiday season