Hi- I'm thinking of going back to the Kennedy Space Center but am wondering if it is worth it. Has the tour changed at all since there are no longer space shuttle flights? I went probably about 12 years ago. Was wondering if you get to see other things than before now that there are no long shuttle flights. I do know that it is still used for small rockets. Thanks in advance.
Has Kennedy Space Center Tour changed since no shuttle flights anymore?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 2 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 8 Transportation help in Philly
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 13 New York Trip
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 18 palm desert, CA
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 late-night DC restaurant
- 21 Balloon fest hotels
- 22 Philadelphia ?
- 23 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 24 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 25 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii