I saw there were several fire lookouts that could be rented along the west coast, Montana and Colorado. Has anyone ever stayed in one? Is there anything you wish you would have bought and did not think about it until it was to late?
Has anyone stayed in a fire lookout
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Small group dining in Napa area
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 California San Diego area lodging
- 13 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 17 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 18 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 21 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Hana hotels in August
- 24 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 25 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route