We are planning a 3 day weekend in a few weeks and would like a place with a good cancelation policy in case of bad weather. Do not plan to to spend a lot of time in the room. Don't need quaint or fancy, but clean, quiet and comfortable would be nice. Thanks!
Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Bar Harbor, ME?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Kennebunkport and....?
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 Travel West Coast
- 11 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 12 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Where to go in Maine?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 21 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 22 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.