We are planning a 3 day weekend in a few weeks and would like a place with a good cancelation policy in case of bad weather. Do not plan to to spend a lot of time in the room. Don't need quaint or fancy, but clean, quiet and comfortable would be nice. Thanks!
Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Bar Harbor, ME?
- 1 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.