I made my reservations at King George on Mason @ Geary finally after a long search of booked up hotels. Has anyone stayed here before that can offer information? Also I would love recommendations for restaurants not to be missed. We have tickets for alcatraz and are planning a tour of Napa Valley. This is my first trip to San Francisco so I would appreciate any advise. Also is there a place to buy theatre tickets at a good price the day of the show? Thanks
Has anyone stayed at King George in San Francisco
- 1 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 2 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 5 Minnesota State Fair
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Trying To Find a Place
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 10 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 11 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 12 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Logan Express
- 15 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 16 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 17 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 18 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 25 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?