I have checked out the web site of Huddle's resort on Leech Lake in Minnesota and am impressed by what I see. I am thinking about making a reservation. If you have stayed there could you please give me your advise on what you think of it or any other comments you have about it?
Has anyone stayed at Huddle's resort on Leech lake in Minnestoa?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 6 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 7 road trip Houston-NJ
- 8 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Getting to Key West
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 17 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 18 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 19 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Dinner in Miami
- 24 Orlando to Savannah
- 25 Tipping advice