I will be going to New York for a weekend soon and am considering going to afternoon tea at the Plaza. Has anyone had any recent experience with this?
Has anyone been to afternoon tea at the Plaza in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 5 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 6 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 7 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 What's new on Maui?
- 10 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 Tucson area flooding
- 17 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Oregon Road Trip
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 23 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Restaurants near Mendocino area