We are visiting Boston for 2-l/2 days (including Harvard/MIT, JFK library, plus typical Boston sites) with our 21-yr old son. We are heading to Mystic for 2 nts (including seaport, aquarium?, naval sub museum in Grafton, maybe Mohegan casino, and look at Essex for beauty), then 1 nt in Newport (cliff walk and harbor). Do we have time for stops at Hartford (Mark Twain House) and New Haven (Yale) on the day drive from Boston to Mystic? Too much planned for 5-l/2 days? Thanks.
Hartford/New Haven in this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 11 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 12 Philadelphia
- 13 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah