We are visiting Boston for 2-l/2 days (including Harvard/MIT, JFK library, plus typical Boston sites) with our 21-yr old son. We are heading to Mystic for 2 nts (including seaport, aquarium?, naval sub museum in Grafton, maybe Mohegan casino, and look at Essex for beauty), then 1 nt in Newport (cliff walk and harbor). Do we have time for stops at Hartford (Mark Twain House) and New Haven (Yale) on the day drive from Boston to Mystic? Too much planned for 5-l/2 days? Thanks.
Hartford/New Haven in this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Looking for Next Destination
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.