We are visiting Boston for 2-l/2 days (including Harvard/MIT, JFK library, plus typical Boston sites) with our 21-yr old son. We are heading to Mystic for 2 nts (including seaport, aquarium?, naval sub museum in Grafton, maybe Mohegan casino, and look at Essex for beauty), then 1 nt in Newport (cliff walk and harbor). Do we have time for stops at Hartford (Mark Twain House) and New Haven (Yale) on the day drive from Boston to Mystic? Too much planned for 5-l/2 days? Thanks.
Hartford/New Haven in this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Moving to CT
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September