We are going to CT this July and are trying to decide where to stay. 3 kids. son 13, daughter 11 and another who will be 22 months. I don't think they'll want to visit too many historic places but a few are OK. We have about 3 days and don't know if we should stay in Hartford or New Haven. We have to visit Stamford for a little(not long) and the rest we have to figure out.
Hartford or New Haven with teen/preteen
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 Traveling across the US by van!
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions