I received what looks to be a good deal on a couple days at the Harrah's Tunica. We aren't big gamblers (I have no idea why I was offered this, the few points I had expired months ago) but we've never been in that area and would like to see a new place. What is there to do close to the hotel/casino? Our price range is pretty medium - we aren't big on higher ranked restaurants, shows, etc. I don't know if we would want to rent a car so the closer the better. Thanks in advance.
Harrah's Tunica - attractions nearby
- 1 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Minnesota State Fair
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Trying To Find a Place
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 12 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 15 Logan Express
- 16 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 17 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 18 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 19 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 20 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 23 Columbus food !
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston