I received what looks to be a good deal on a couple days at the Harrah's Tunica. We aren't big gamblers (I have no idea why I was offered this, the few points I had expired months ago) but we've never been in that area and would like to see a new place. What is there to do close to the hotel/casino? Our price range is pretty medium - we aren't big on higher ranked restaurants, shows, etc. I don't know if we would want to rent a car so the closer the better. Thanks in advance.
Harrah's Tunica - attractions nearby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 5 Quick Trip to NYC
- 6 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 7 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 8 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 11 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 14 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 15 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 16 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Road trip itinerary
- 23 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 24 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?