Hi..hoping you can give us some restaurant recs, shopping tips etc. We've read about the plank fish and would love to try it at a nice (economical!) restaurant. We'll be staying at a condo in Harbor Springs so if there's a grocery store/liquor store nearby, it would be helpful! Anywhere you can buy fresh fish to barbeque at home? We will visit Charlevoix on our way to Harbor Springs..is there any other quaint towns we should visit? We plan on one full day at Mackinac...would any ferry do? Should we make reservations ahead of time? We'll be going mid-June for a week. Love any suggestions, recommendations....thanks!
Harbor Springs, Mackinac Island and area - first trip!
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 10 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 14 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested