Hi..hoping you can give us some restaurant recs, shopping tips etc. We've read about the plank fish and would love to try it at a nice (economical!) restaurant. We'll be staying at a condo in Harbor Springs so if there's a grocery store/liquor store nearby, it would be helpful! Anywhere you can buy fresh fish to barbeque at home? We will visit Charlevoix on our way to Harbor Springs..is there any other quaint towns we should visit? We plan on one full day at Mackinac...would any ferry do? Should we make reservations ahead of time? We'll be going mid-June for a week. Love any suggestions, recommendations....thanks!
Harbor Springs, Mackinac Island and area - first trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Brooklyn why?
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.