Hi..hoping you can give us some restaurant recs, shopping tips etc. We've read about the plank fish and would love to try it at a nice (economical!) restaurant. We'll be staying at a condo in Harbor Springs so if there's a grocery store/liquor store nearby, it would be helpful! Anywhere you can buy fresh fish to barbeque at home? We will visit Charlevoix on our way to Harbor Springs..is there any other quaint towns we should visit? We plan on one full day at Mackinac...would any ferry do? Should we make reservations ahead of time? We'll be going mid-June for a week. Love any suggestions, recommendations....thanks!
Harbor Springs, Mackinac Island and area - first trip!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 Where should I move to?
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 11 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013