Hi..hoping you can give us some restaurant recs, shopping tips etc. We've read about the plank fish and would love to try it at a nice (economical!) restaurant. We'll be staying at a condo in Harbor Springs so if there's a grocery store/liquor store nearby, it would be helpful! Anywhere you can buy fresh fish to barbeque at home? We will visit Charlevoix on our way to Harbor Springs..is there any other quaint towns we should visit? We plan on one full day at Mackinac...would any ferry do? Should we make reservations ahead of time? We'll be going mid-June for a week. Love any suggestions, recommendations....thanks!
Harbor Springs, Mackinac Island and area - first trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 6 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 best area to stay in san diego
- 17 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers