Hi..hoping you can give us some restaurant recs, shopping tips etc. We've read about the plank fish and would love to try it at a nice (economical!) restaurant. We'll be staying at a condo in Harbor Springs so if there's a grocery store/liquor store nearby, it would be helpful! Anywhere you can buy fresh fish to barbeque at home? We will visit Charlevoix on our way to Harbor Springs..is there any other quaint towns we should visit? We plan on one full day at Mackinac...would any ferry do? Should we make reservations ahead of time? We'll be going mid-June for a week. Love any suggestions, recommendations....thanks!
Harbor Springs, Mackinac Island and area - first trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 13 St Patrick's renovations
- 14 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 From Seattle airport to the city
- 20 General Utah planning questions
- 21 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 New York City Christmas Trip