Many of you know that I'm now a 'reverse' snowbird, spending most of the year (including all winter) in west central New Jersey, while my home in Naples, Florida is simply an occasional getaway. Flying back and forth is kind of a pain. The two hour drive to Newark, the incredible parking rates, horrendous lines at security, the madness of the airport, etc. make it a less than pleasant experience. Philadelphia airport is closer for us, but very limited with non stop flights. But at last -- Frontier Airlines has started non stop flights between Trenton/Mercer and Ft. Myers! It's a 20 minute drive for us and offers FREE parking for weeks at a time if you want! You only need to arrive at this tiny airport 30 minutes before flight time (if not checking luggage). I just booked tickets in May for $68 each way for each of us! Wow! And also I booked flights to New Orleans from there -- also non stop -- in April for the same price! Perhaps flying can become fun again! I'm so excited.
Happy Day, a new airline for us in NJ.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My frist trip to Honolulu, need some help please
- 2 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 7 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 12 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 13 San Diego with Kids
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 20 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 21 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 22 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 23 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 24 Getting around the Big Island
- 25 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.