Many of you know that I'm now a 'reverse' snowbird, spending most of the year (including all winter) in west central New Jersey, while my home in Naples, Florida is simply an occasional getaway. Flying back and forth is kind of a pain. The two hour drive to Newark, the incredible parking rates, horrendous lines at security, the madness of the airport, etc. make it a less than pleasant experience. Philadelphia airport is closer for us, but very limited with non stop flights. But at last -- Frontier Airlines has started non stop flights between Trenton/Mercer and Ft. Myers! It's a 20 minute drive for us and offers FREE parking for weeks at a time if you want! You only need to arrive at this tiny airport 30 minutes before flight time (if not checking luggage). I just booked tickets in May for $68 each way for each of us! Wow! And also I booked flights to New Orleans from there -- also non stop -- in April for the same price! Perhaps flying can become fun again! I'm so excited.
Happy Day, a new airline for us in NJ.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 2 Shenandoah National Park
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 5 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 8 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 9 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 10 Itinerary Help - options.
- 11 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 12 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 13 Daytona Beach and ??
- 14 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Hawaii is still Hell
- 17 Alaska restaurant prices
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 22 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 23 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip